For the over-giving woman who struggles to have boundaries, loses herself in relationships and is left disappointed in love.
It’s been a long journey, Soul Sister!
I have been exactly where you are and have walked the miles myself. I get you and know how you feel!
All you have ever wanted is to have a relationship that you feel confident and safe in.
One where you are appreciated and the love you generously give is given back to you.
The kind of relationship where:
- your emotional needs are being met,
- there is balance,
- there is open communication,
- there is trust,
- your partner is as reliable as you, and
- you feel you matter.
Yet your journey has left you wondering why you give so much of yourself in your relationships yet you are left dealing with:
- emotional trauma,
- feeling abandoned, rejected, anxious, suspicious and never feeling secure in relationships, and
- losing yourself in the relationship.
You keep searching for ‘the one’, hoping the next one will be different yet although the faces change the outcome is the same.
I love you for your commitment to searching for the one thing your soul is here to do:
To Love and Be Loved!
Is this you?
You struggle to have boundaries!
You are exhausted and don’t even know who you are anymore or remember the woman you were before you got into this relationship.
You meet someone and they seem great! You breathe a big sigh of relief because FINALLY someone who is the real deal; attentive, responsive to your text/calls, you have things in common, they make you laugh, and the sex is amazing!
Then something shifts!
* They become unreachable and seem to disappear.
* They have excuses and stories that don’t add up for you.
* You become suspicious and anxious and this relationship starts to consume your every thoughts.
They were all in! ‘What happened’, you ask yourself because this isn’t the first time this has happened.
You are in a relationship and things are okay. You love your partner but there have always been things that are ‘off’ for you. But you ignore the nagging feelings, hoping that things will sort themselves out and you’ll finally feel a deeper connection with them. It never happens.
You have finally gathered the courage to end your relationship because you were unable get them to be who you needed them to be for you to feel settled and happy in the relationship.
Somehow you found your way back together with the promise to work on things but things aren’t any better and in some ways they have become worse.
You have been single for a while now but the mere thought of being in a new relationship scares you because you do not want to have to go through the heart-break and sadness again yet deep inside you want to be in love.
You have made the decision to leave your relationship after several failed attempts. You know you have to leave but you also know you need support to help you through the process.
Who I work with best
We’re all soul-sisters and I have an immense heart to help you all on your healing journey….
I am for you if you:
- are ready to end the repeating cycles and patterns,
- want to learn how to trust yourself and have guilt-free boundaries,
- want to see your value and what you have to offer,
- are open-minded to spiritual concepts and healing,
- value honesty and integrity,
- want to see attract a love that sees you as you are and supports you in every way.
Change Happens when you
Realize that you Want
and Are Open to Change
The hardest part of change is realizing that you want it but not knowing how make the change you seek. Let us help guide you in your journey to find the path you seek. Not all change is easy but with change comes new doors that open to your life journey!